'And there she stod.The child of the rainbow.

Since I'm a true flickr member, I was thinking I also could, as many other bloggers, start to post some flickr favourites now and then.. So, here it goes : 8)



click on the picture to view it in a bigger size.

1. Homeless in Sugamo 2, 2. Untitled, 3. 011, 4. it's sad being souless, 5. IMG_0566 bis, 6. IMG_6381 bis, 7. starry, 8. a bear for a shadow?, 9. willa


Btw, I can't believe that the school all starts again. In two days!! It's so tragic.It feels like the summer just began.. It's so @!$&*? terrible. I don't wan't to go back to school and all routines.
I wan't to be free!
So, I will now enjoy the last days of summer, much as possible. And do all summerstuff you long for in the autumn and winter. Like: lay in my hammock and walk barefoot and dance in the fields and meadows and eat alot icecream and watch the clouds from laying in the grass and pick flowers and decorate my hole room with and stick all trough my hair and eat fruit and berries from the garden, and cry because you spilled a cherry on your pretty, white, floral summer dress, that you now can where without any pantyhouses or freezing legs and wear sunglasses and have lovley small picknics with many lovley friends.
And I will do no crying. No no,not cry:'(

No comments: