Guess what!? I just bought a BLACKBERRY BOLD!! I haven't really got it yet, but I'm so exited I can't resist! ;) Haha. I think it will arrive about thursday..
I have always had this unexplanible love for blackberries and when I, some days ago saw a blackberry bold in a store, I just felld in love, and figured 'Thats the One! 8) And by that moment I just knew that I had to buy it. And now I have.. I know I'm kinda silly, but this is really big to me.. :) Actually a blackberry has been on the top of my wishinglist for years now.
Below I've made a small collage of other things on the top of my (current^^) wishinglist



1. Balenciaga motorcycle bag (quite old but still as faboulus),
2.Oilfree acne wash, pink grapefruit, Neutrogena 3. Heart clutch, Moonson,thebaglady,Topshop. 4.Vintage cat eye sunglasses, linda farrow. 5. The colour 7 + 8 (creme blush), Håkansson. 6:Schampo from Tony&Guy that brings out your natural blond higlights (for darkblond to light brow hair or if you had blond hair as a little, like me).7: New ipod headphones from example roxy.com. 8: Something from Nicole richies jewelery collection, House of Harlow, like this Head peice. Beautiful ♥ 8: Smoothing balm,Oleo Relax, Kerastase.

Thats it!... Or not really it, ofcourse. I want to have like a billion things, but some of this I might actually afford.
I barley added no clothes to the collage because I was thinking to save 'em for giant clothe-stile-collage, that I will make another day.

4 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

oh. my. god.
that's SOME piece ;)

well guess what happend yesterday!

I SAW MARCUS BIRRO

he was in the car behind us for like to mins :O

so wierd but i had just lånat his book in the libary when i saw him

Amanda said...

b t w I saw a bag like that in ldn... and I've loved her ever since (the heart bag)

HANNA☆ said...

@ oh wow! you did? You never stot seeing all these celebrities haha :) Where?... Are you in stockholm now, maybe...? Thats very cool, you!... And I know the heartbag is soo lovley.. I have wanted the one from topshop for quite long time now.. But they dont have it anymore, so thats the reason why I had to add alike bags in the collage... Haha